[imp] Compose Message Warning

Ed engineer@mca.k12.pa.us
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:39:54 -0400

At 04:57 AM 7/19/2002 +0100, Michael Cochrane wrote:
>Quoting Ed <engineer@mca.k12.pa.us>:
>
> > In the compose window, we have 2 problems.
> > 1. After selecting to compose a new message, the body field always begins
> > with 6 empty lines.
>empty signature possibly. try adding some text to you signature in identities
>and see if it makes a difference.
Looks like there is a problem saving signatures with the latest cvs
version.  When a signature is entered and saved it displays: The identity
"Default Identity" has been saved.  When it displays the signature box, it
is empty.  I checked the mysql database and there is an
pref_name=identities entry for the user.  The pref_value field is being
appended each time it is saved as I tried adding the signature several
times and the pref_value shows all of my test signatures.

> > 2. At the bottom of the Compose Window below the Attachments, we always
> > have the following warning:
> > Warning: Unexpected characters at end of address: (errflg=3) in Unknown on
> > line 0
>
>These warnings are coming from your c-client... i log all php errors to a file
>and have display error off so users don't see these random errors.
I set display_errors = Off in php.ini and the warnings now disappeared.

Thank You,
Ed