[imp] Disable Address Book

Tim tim@munyon.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:33:25 -0600

Hello,

I am having trouble getting the address book to work. More specifically I
have no experience with SQL or LDAP and the documentation is very weak for
the novice.

The question is there an easy way to disable the address book so that the
links to it are gone. Perhaps a variable or a few lines to comment out. I'd
rather have it be unavailable than have it be blank when it is activated.

Alternatively, if you know of step by step documentation for setting it up
with SQL, they may be a help too. I have SQL7 installed on the server as
well as Turba. IT is Windows2000.

Thanks

Tim