[imp] Disable Address Book

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:37:31 +0530

1. Comment the following two paragraphs in
    /var/www/html/horde/config/registry.php -

/* contacts: Handler for contacts management. */
$this->registry['contacts']['search'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['contacts']['add'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['contacts']['sources'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['contacts']['fields'] = 'turba';

 $this->applications['turba'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../turba',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba',
     'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/turba/graphics/turba.gif',
     'name' => _("Addressbook"),
     'allow_guests' => false,
     'show' => true
 );

2. Also remove the word 'turba' ( don't remove the single quotes )
    from the following line in
    /var/www/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php -
    ( If you have added it )

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

Now if you have installed IMP on Linux then I can guide
you in installing Mysql on the same box and set up turba
for the same. But, if you have installed IMP on Windows
2000 with SQL7 as backend then I am afraid I can be of
little help.

Regards,
Parag.