[imp] Re: [horde] Filtering based on headers

Ramon Kagan rkagan@YorkU.CA
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:29:08 -0400 (EDT)

Well that's exactly it.

I personally use procmail, but this is for my users.  I would estimate
60-75% maybe even more are not technically inclined.  They just want
instructions on how to do things.  They know nothing of the unix/linux
world, and never will.  I need to provide a mechanism for them to filter
spam, so...

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca