[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@email-server.info
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:56:22 +0200

So sprach Eric Rostetter am 2002-07-21 um 16:21:06 -0500 :
> And if the Horde project doesn't add code and configuration options (like

Sorry, I don'tt quite understand this.  Major sites with *REALLY*
sensitive data (like internet banking sites) don't turn this option off,
and also none of the web mailers I know (GMX.net, web.de, ...) do this -
so why should Horde/IMP do this?  If a user isn't aware of the "risk",
then he needs more training.  Maybe a warning could be added to the
login page stating why it might be bad to store username/passwords.  But
other than that, I completely agree with Jon.  This is totally a client
side issue and IMP should NOT turn it off!

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.biz     |    Jabber: askwar@a-message.de