[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:05:27 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> And that leads me to my point: It already _is_ a per-user preference;
> in their browser.

That makes the idea of it being an Horde user preference dead.  As
you say, it already is a user preference.  (And if they don't set
browser prefs, they won't set Horde prefs).

We can agree on that.  But I'd still like it as a site option, or
an absolute myself.  Your milage may vary.

> You points with regard to other sites leaving this setting up to the
> browser are also quite valid, Alexander.

Again, I disagree.  (As per my previous post)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage