[imp] gpg private key problems

Stephen Samuel samuel@bcgreen.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:12:11 -0700

GPG shouldn't be looking for ultimately trusted keys when
it's trying to SIGN a piece of email. Trust is only an
issue when *testing* an email, isn't it?.

It looks to me like IMP is attempting to VERIFY the
(as yet unsigned?) email rather than sign it.

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)736-2266                samuel@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/