[imp] Virtual host

Brian Møller n97bm001@get2net.dk
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:21:46 +0200

Hello there

I have installed Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 on a server that has been named
Numsen (localhost). It is running Redhat 7.3 with Qmail newest version.
On this server we have 2 domain's running: numsen.dk and workingmojo.dk

The webmail on numsen.dk is working without problems. But when I on
workingmojo.dk send an email to someone the sender-adress is:
someone@workingmojo.numsen.dk and that is not right.

The domain numsen.dk and workingmojo.dk is working via Outlook Express, so
it is not the mail-server that has problems.

I hope it can get some some to this problem.

Yours

Brian