[imp] I just got a White Screen on my browser

Gene Parks Gene.Parks@vipdirect.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:40:10 -0400

>From your server this might be your problem:

'./configure' '--without-mysql' '--without-pcre-regex' '--disable-posix' '--disable-session' '--disable-xml' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/pkg/etc' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/pkg/libexec/php4' '--with-regex=system' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-apxs=/usr/tmp/pkgsrc/www/ap-php4/work.i386/.buildlink/sbin/apxs' '--host=i386--netbsdelf' '--prefix=/usr/pkg'

Check the first line.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez [mailto:gustavo@isp.co.cr]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 10:46 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] I just got a White Screen on my browser

Hi!

I know this question should sound odd or newbie, but that's what I am and I
really need help.

I am trying to get IMP to work on my NetBSD 1.5.2 server. I installed
everything that is required for IMP using the NetBSD packages system, and
also did the required manual configurations myself. A friend of mine told
me that IMP is mostly install and use if you are fine with the default
options, so I only made the necessary changes to use the mysql driver for
the preferences...

When I try to access the my horde website (http://196.40.4.125/horde/) i
just get a white page and, the same happens with the test.php page under
the horde directory and the same happens when I try to open IMP
(http://196.40.4.125/horde/imp/index.php). Nothing happens... just a white
page... My apache can handle .php files (http://196.40.4.125/prueba.php) so
I really don't know what the problem is...

Your guidance in this case will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Gustavo