[imp] Imp/Options Address books, PGP Options Errors

Barry blclark@gci.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:31:29 -0800

I think that I have the newest CVS update of my horde tree and I am
getting these errors in Imp/Options/Address books

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 64

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 64

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 64

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 64

And I am getting these errors in Imp/Options/ PGP Options

Warning: Undefined index: allow_folders in /var/www/horde/imp/menu.php
on line 15

Warning: Undefined index: allow_folders in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 3

INBOX
Compose
Warning: Undefined index: allow_folders in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 21

Help
Mail
Logout
Warning: Undefined index: allow_folders in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 70

Warning: Undefined index: allow_folders in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 98

For a screenshot of this page if you care to look,
http://www.alaska.net/~bclark/horde/PGP_Options.jpg

Barry