[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

George A. Theall theall@macp.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Nigel Cass wrote:
> I'm now trying to configure horde and apache such that typing in
> screen and from there directly into imp.
>
> I have tried setting the document root as <root>/horde/imp and setting
> up aliases in httpd.conf - this works but turba doesn't behave properly.
> Hitting the addressbook icon takes you into turba. But when you hit the
> mail icon to go back it asks you to login again. Looking at the URL
> tells me that it has rolled a new session id.

If I recall correctly, I had this problem originally; setting
cookie_path to '/' for the array $this->applications['horde'] in
horde/config/registry.php solved the problem.

George
--
theall@macp.org