[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:51:10 -0500

Quoting Nigel Cass <N.Cass@Hull.ac.uk>:

> Being satisfied that everything seems to be working pretty well together
> I'm now trying to configure horde and apache such that typing in
> screen and from there directly into imp.

Third time this week for this question.

> How do you guys set up apache + horde to allow an easy base url but so
> that all apps work together properly. I presume I need to set
> <root>/horde as the document root and then make changes to the horde
> registry ? - I have tried this but I can't seem to get it right :(

Did you look at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c3
and try what it says there?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage