Fwd: Re: [imp] APOP support?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:56:22 -0400

I'm really not sure how APOP support is added to c-client. Can anyone help him?

----- Forwarded message from johannes@unixmafia.com -----
    Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:40:59 +0200
    From: "Johannes M. Posel" <johannes@unixmafia.com>
 Subject: Re: [imp] APOP support?
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

Dear Chuck,

Monday, July 22, 2002, 7:28:12 PM, you wrote:

> IMP should support it if c-client does. I don't remember what's required
> there.

Where would I get an updated c-client? Am I right that this is a
component of eg Pine, and thus'd require an updated Pine to enable
APOP?

Your help is very much appreciated, thank you!

Best regards,
 Johannes                            mailto:johannes@unixmafia.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck