[imp] Fwd: question about data migration

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:04:22 -0500

Please reply (cc) to the author root@ecis.ecis.com

----- Forwarded message from root@ecis.ecis.com -----
    Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
    From: East County Internet Services - Root <root@ecis.ecis.com>
 Subject: question about data migration
      To: faq@horde.org

We searched the existing FAQ's and could find nothing on Data migration.

We are running IMP 2.2 on a Linux platform and will be upgrading when
possible.  Until that time, we have run into a situation where we need to
migrate customers to different machines, as well as migrate them to
different logon names on the same machine.

How can we do this, and keep their saved information (address book,
emails, etc..) intact?

Thank you for your time.  We did try to find the info on the net but
failed..

Sam Visger
East County Internet
925-706-4280
1612 A Street, Antioch CA 94509

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage