[imp] Attachments not working.

Peter Robbins probbins@rastardm.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:27:33 -0600

We recently installed HORDE/IMP in the following configuration:

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1
Turba: 1.1

PHP: 4.2.1
... with FTP, Gettext,IMAP, MySQL, XML support

PHP.INI file has http_upload_max directive set to 50MB and file_uploads
is ON

This machine is separate from our mail server. So, it uses sendmail to
forward the messages to the mail server.
All goes well sending and receiving mail until someone tries to send a
message from imp with an attachment. (Receiving attachments works ok) We
do not get an error message of any kind, or a log entry anywhere that I
can find.

Can someone grab that DUH stick and hit me in the head with it, 'cause
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks