[imp] Attachments not working.

Jimmy Soh jimmy@cyverasia.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:10:59 -0400

Thanks for some insight. I've done what I can checking to see if this is
in fact a system problem (which it might be) but have no luck so far. It
could also be due to my lack of experience in apache configuration. Do
you have any idea where I can look (in both horde and apache) that point
to the details about the length in time a single transaction can be made?

I will definitely continue to look for more information on the reported
mime errors with attachments larger than 3MB that you stated. Any help
interim would be most appreciated. Hope you have better luck than I in
finding the newsgroup with the thread that you mentioned.

Jim