[imp] Attachments not working.

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:22:22 -0500

Quoting Jimmy Soh <jimmy@cyverasia.net>:

> >I can send attachements up to 3MB (tried with 2,7M and it worked) without
> >any
> >problem ! But if the attachement size is 3MB or larger, when I hit <Send
> >Message> The browser tells me:

This is a long shot, but I've had this happen to me once before (in a non-imp
related program doing file uploads).  Check your php.ini file for the
following variables, and add them if not there.  Your values will of
course vary per your needs -- I suggest for testing you set them to about
2 times the value you want, and if it works, then lower them to the
actual values you want and see if anything breaks.

post_max_size = 30MB
memory_limit = 66554432

Again, it is a long shot that the above settings will have any/much effect,
but I did have this problem once, and as far as I remember the above were
the settings I had to tweak.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage