[imp] Attachments not working.

Jimmy Soh jimmy@cyverasia.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:00:46 -0400

That doesn't seem to work for me. I have odd results. If I send an email
with an attachment that is:

a) less than 1MB, the message and attachment are fine. No problems.
b) between 1MB - 3MB, 2 emails are sent (both messages are intact and
identical, but one has the correct attachment size, while the other
message has that same attachment with file size of 0 bytes).
c) greater than 3MB, I get an error message on the compose window which
states that "The document contains no data." Also, I notice that on the
status bar, there's a back and forth communication going from the
browser to the IMP hosted server a few times before this message pops up.

As far as my php.ini config is concerned, my settings are:

upload_max_filesize = 15000000 (also tried 15MB)
post_max_size = 15000000 (also tried 15MB)
file_uploads = On
memory_limit = 66554432 (as you suggested)

/tmp dir has permissions set to allow r/w/x.

However, before I modified my php.ini, all attachments were sent as 0 bytes. Now, only attachments larger than 3MB seem to cause this problem.

Jim