[imp] Can't see my messages list...

xav xav@spotk.net
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:10:48 +0200

Hi all,

I've just setup a fresh install of horde/imp CVS on a Redhat 7.3. I
precise that I've totally removed Redhat versions of PHP, Apache etc and
replace it by last versions : Apache 1.3.26 and php 4.2.2 with CVS of
Pear.

My mail system is a Qmail 1.03 install with Courier-Imap 1.51.

Horde/test.php is ok ( I only have a warning on Mcal missing )

My big problem is that I can't see any message in the mailbox view...
I can see the number of messages in the top right corner of the windows,
but no messages list...

It's a very strange problem

If I test my Imap install with Squirrel, it works fine, but I'd really
want to install IMP...

If someone have a clue ?

Thank for All

--