[imp] filter is not functioning in CVS :)

Wilmer Geovanny geov@tacteam.de
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:25:34 +0200

° >
° > When multiple keys are specified, the result is the
° > intersection
° > (AND function) of all the messages that match those keys.
° >
° > However, the current IMP filters only support "OR" filters - I am
° > currently
° > hard at work implementing "AND" filters.
° >
° > If someone could give me an example of a filter that doesn't work,
° > that
° > would be great. My filters all look like this:

Well, here one mine.

 Nachrichten zum Ordner OpenLDAP.org verschieben where the An: header oder Cc:
header contains OpenLDAP

It is precisely the OR operator that is not fuctioning. If removed the second
part like this:
 Nachrichten zum Ordner OpenLDAP.org verschieben where the An: header contains
OpenLDAP

works!

° >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~