[imp] Fwd: Simple question about IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:28:11 -0400

----- Forwarded message from antti.liljo@graafinenstudio.com -----
    Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 10:16:07 +0300
    From: Antti Liljo <antti.liljo@graafinenstudio.com>
 Subject: Simple question about IMP
      To: consulting@horde.org

Hi,

I've got a simple question about Horde and IMP. I would have mailed to
mailing list and I actually did, but was rejected for some reason..

I CAN NOT understand why when logging into IMP 3.1 I can not send email
with my own email address. With all older versions this was able to do, but
not anymore. I just cannot imagine why this is not possible.. there is no
use for IMP if this "feature" is removed - for anyone..

Yours, Antti Liljo

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--