[imp] Fwd: Simple question about IMP

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:50:57 +0530

> I CAN NOT understand why when logging into IMP 3.1 I can not send email
> with my own email address. With all older versions this was able to do,
but
> not anymore. I just cannot imagine why this is not possible.. there is no
> use for IMP if this "feature" is removed - for anyone..

What does "with your own email address mean" ?

Do you mean to say that if your email address is
say for example - paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
then from the compose window of IMP the message
gets sent as paragg@ncst.ernet.in and not as
paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in ?

If this is your problem then change the following line
for your server in ..../horde/imp/config/servers.php -

 'maildomain' => 'ncst.ernet.in',

In my case I would change this to -

 'maildomain' => 'konark.ncst.ernet.in',

Regards,