[imp] Customize Login Screen

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:53:07 +0530

> I have 3 questions.
>
> 1) Can I change "Welcome to Horde" to The name of my Choice and where is
the
> file?

In the file ..../horde/config/registry.php change the "name" field -

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => '/horde',
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'icon' => '/horde/graphics/home.gif',
    'name' => _("Horde"),

In your case you may change this to -

    'name' =>_("NetworkLifeLine Webmail"),

or something similar.

> 2) Can I cahnge the MSN messenger message in the inbox ? Why ? You Ask?
Because
> we are all using Open Source and Linux are we not -- Then why do we Have a
> WIndos ad in our open source e-mail client???

I don't get this. At least I didn't get any
ads in IMP 2.x to IMP3.x stable releases.

> 3) How do I add to the MOTD for the login screen there is noe samples ore
> process info in the dist file.

The file for this is -

 ..../horde/imp/config/motd.php

You can display your MOTD in this file in pure HTML.

Regards,
Parag Godkar