[imp] Customize Login Screen

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:30:24 -0500

Quoting imp@networklifeline.net:

> Ok I have looked everywhere for this. It was easy in previous Horde and IMP,

You didn't look everywhere enough.

> 1) Can I change "Welcome to Horde" to The name of my Choice and where is the
> file?

See the faq:
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c5
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c6

> 2) Can I cahnge the MSN messenger message in the inbox ? Why ? You Ask?
> Because
> we are all using Open Source and Linux are we not -- Then why do we Have a
> WIndos ad in our open source e-mail client???

That makes no sense to me what-so-ever.  Maybe someone added an ad to your
setup?

> 3) How do I add to the MOTD for the login screen there is noe samples ore
> process info in the dist file.

Depends on your version if there are samples or not.

Depends on your login method which motd.php file you use (horde/config/motd.php
if you use anything but IMP for login, horde/imp/config/motd.php for IMP
authentication.

The file takes standard html or php commands.  So, just enter html, or
if you want enter php (enclosed in <?php ?> tags), or mix both.  Other
things like javascript probably work also (though I've not tried them).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage