[imp] Errors in CVS code

Craig Coles CColes@keylabs.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:53:42 -0600

After my CVS update yesterday I am still seeing problems in different areas,
one; I received this message, I think trying to get into folders (which I
can't anymore)

Notice: Undefined index: attributes in /home/web/mail/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php
on line 727

Next, when purging a bunch of messages that I have read I get a bunch of
these messages:

Warning: Wrong datatype for first argument in call to array_key_exists
in /home/web/mail/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 84

When I sent a message to myself (to another account for testing) IMP
reported 'Successfully created sent box', however, the 'sent' folder was
created and being used for holding sent mail before I did the CVS update.

-Craig