[imp] Errors with latest CVS in compose/reply

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:55:41 +0200

I have noticed too that if you do a cvs update from the horde directory, it
includes other modules, but not IMP. IMP I have been needing to do separately.
But this is very obvious in the cvs output you get spat out at you.