[imp] Errors with latest CVS in compose/reply

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:56:55 -0500

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> I have noticed too that if you do a cvs update from the horde directory, it
> includes other modules, but not IMP. IMP I have been needing to do
> separately.
> But this is very obvious in the cvs output you get spat out at you.

I've done 3 updates in the last day, all from the horde directory, and
all of them updated imp just fine...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage