[imp] Fwd: IMP problems

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:01:55 -0500

If anyone can answer this person's question, please do.  Been too long
since I used 2.2.7 to remember anything.  (Reply/CC to the author
please).

Eric

----- Forwarded message from francesco@schino.com -----
    Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:28:40 +0200
    From: Francesco <francesco@schino.com>
 Subject: IMP problems
      To: faq@horde.org

1) Please tell me how I can print the content of the e-mail.
Il the IMP panel there is no print option

2) Please how I can have the option OPTION in order to labeled the
incoming new e-mails ?

I use the release 2.2.7

Thanks
Francesco

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage