[imp] Fwd: IMP problems

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:29:08 +0530

> 1) Please tell me how I can print the content of the e-mail.
> Il the IMP panel there is no print option

In IMP 2.2.7 there is no print option. You will have to use
the print option of your web browser. The print facility is available
in IMP 3.1.

> 2) Please how I can have the option OPTION in order to labeled the
> incoming new e-mails ?

Now I don't really get this question. The unread mails are
already displayed in different colour background. There is no
facility in IMP 2.2.7 to mark mails as seen, useen, answered,
unanswered etc. This facility is only available in IMP 3.1

> I use the release 2.2.7

Regards,
Parag Godkar