[imp] Errors with latest CVS in compose/reply

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:06:03 -0400

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 08:55:41PM +0200, Tim Gorter wrote:

> I have noticed too that if you do a cvs update from the horde directory, it
> includes other modules, but not IMP. IMP I have been needing to do separately.
> But this is very obvious in the cvs output you get spat out at you.

Before people do too much speculating on this ...

If IMP is listed as a directory in horde/CVS/Entries, then a 'cvs
update' will update the IMP tree, as well.  Otherwise, it will list
'imp' as an unknown directory (i.e. '? imp') in the output.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)