[imp] Errors with latest CVS in compose/reply

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:58:16 -0500

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> I have noticed too that if you do a cvs update from the horde directory, it
> includes other modules, but not IMP. IMP I have been needing to do
> separately.
> But this is very obvious in the cvs output you get spat out at you.

In regards to my last note, I'm sure we're updating from different cvs
servers, so that may have something to do with it.  Not sure which
servers show which characteristics (since there are 3 servers possible).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage