[imp] anyone running IMP on OS X?

Johnn D. Tan jdtan@med.cornell.edu
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:58:20 -0400

We are. What helped us was to use Tenon's compiled version of PHP.
http://www.tenon.com/products/itools-osx/ Scroll down and click on
Download iTools 6.5 Components and the iTools Manager. Fill out the
form on the next page, then look for PHP.

However, we are still having some problems in terms of how many
messages show up (usually, 6 or 7, even if you have hundreds). I
think it's a mysql problem.

johnn

At 2:37 PM -0600 8/8/02, Michael Geary wrote:
>I am trying to get PHP compiled with the IMAP support necessary to
>run IMP. I already have UW-IMAP installed and running properly, but
>I need some help getting PHP to work with it.
>
>Can anyone offer some details? I'd really be grateful.
>
>Thanks,
>
>michael geary
>

>--

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [imp] anyone running IMP on OS
PHP. http://www.tenon.com/products/itools-osx/ Scroll down and click
on<font face="Verdana" size="+1" color="#B5A642"><b> Download iTools
6.5 Components and the iTools Manager</b></font><font face="Verdana"
color="#000000">. Fill out the form on the next page, then look for
PHP.</font></div>
messages show up (usually, 6 or 7, even if you have hundreds). I think
it's a mysql problem.</div>
IMAP support necessary to run IMP. I already have UW-IMAP installed
and running properly, but I need some help getting PHP to work with
it.<br>
Can anyone offer some details? I'd really be grateful.<br>
Thanks,<br>
michael geary<br>
--<br>
IMP mailing list<br>