[imp] anyone running IMP on OS X?

Michael Geary listmail@gearyweb.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:03:14 -0600

Hi Johnn,

I see the form at tenon.com, but it suggests a 14-day trial period. I
will say that tenon was crucial in helping me get my PHP compiled
(without IMAP) with their documentation at:

http://www.tenon.com/support/itools6/osx/phpbuild.shtml

However, I really, _really_ want to use my own compiled version of PHP.
My motivation here is not so much to get a particular solution working,
as it is to expand my own knowledge.

Having said that, I'll go for the 14-day trial and see if it can at
least get me over this bump.

How about the rest of you? Is anyone running IMP on a self-compiled
version of PHP?

Thanks very much,

michael

On Thursday, August 8, 2002, at 02:58 PM, Johnn D. Tan wrote:

> We are. What helped us was to use Tenon's compiled version of PHP.
> http://www.tenon.com/products/itools-osx/ Scroll down and click on
> Download iTools 6.5 Components and the iTools Manager. Fill out the
> form on the next page, then look for PHP.
>
> However, we are still having some problems in terms of how many
> messages show up (usually, 6 or 7, even if you have hundreds). I think
> it's a mysql problem.
>
> johnn

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available