[imp] Welcome Message Personalization

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez gustavo@isp.co.cr
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 21:39:03 -0600

Hi everyone!

I would like to know how to personalize the welcome message that appears in
the login screen. I don't want only to modify the text, I want to give to
any virtual domain using the IMP webmail interface a different welcome
message.
Is it possible to use PHP variables as HTTP_HOST and such to detect the
domain typed by the final user when is accessing his webmail so that it can
give a personalized welcome message for that domain...
What I want is that is a user types in the url http://mail.domainone.com in
the welcome message he will get something like:
"MAIL.DOMAINONE.COM
Webmail System"
and if another user access his webmail at http://mail.domaintwo.com he will
get:
"MAIL.DOMAINTWO.COM
Webmail System".
Is it something possible or doable?
Your input on this one will be much appreciated!
Regards,

Gustavo Verduzco