[imp] Problem displaying messages

Josh fzzzty@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the message source again. Here are the headers in the
message (after removing routing headers):

Subject: asdasd

This is a message sent from IMP to IMP.

Subject: test!

This is an e-mail sent from Yahoo! to my IMP. It has the same problem.
The body doesn't display, even though the text is there in the Message
Source view.

I'm no expert on mail protocols, but I didn't attach any files, and
since there are the MIME headers, it would make me think that the body
is being seen as an attachment. It is just text/plain, though...
Anyway, I cannot find any mime_viewer.php in the IMP config directory,
though there is a mime_drivers.php. I looked in there, and everything
except HTML is inline, though that file is for something else I think.
I saw references to a mime_mapping.php file, but I have none and I'm
not sure what its for. Thanks for the reply. I haven't found anything
in the docs or FAQ, any ideas?

--- Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote:
> Make sure that the body of the message is either 1.) not marked as an
>
> attachment in the MIME headers and 2.) a MIME viewer exists for the
> body
> and it is set to inline viewing in imp/config/mime_viewer.php

=====
Josh Endries <fzzzty@yahoo.com | http://www.endries.org/>

"And remember, no one has proved that our intelligence is a successful adaption, over the long term. It remains to be seen if the human brain is powerful enough to solve the problems it has created." -- Dr. Richard Wallace