[imp] Indentities From list

Pierre Bodart Pierre.Bodart@b-ready.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:06:46 +0200

Hello.

first of all I have to say that I'm not a PHP programmer and Horde:IMP is damn
easy to install.
I have just setup a RedHat 7.3 including the packages for
mysql-3.23.49-3
php-mysql-4.1.2-7
pam_mysql-0.4.7-2
apache-1.3.23-14
amongst other. Then got the sources and compile
postfix-1.1.11
cyrus-sasl-2.1.6
cyrus-imapd-2.1.5
And finally configure
horde-2.1-3
imp-3.1-2
turba-1.1-2

And everything is working fine !
It's thus a sealed box, users are maintained in mysql tables thru a web
interface (see replex.org) with virtual domains and aliases. Postfix deliver
the mail to IMAP folders using mysql. IMP authenticate users thru IMAP which in
turn use PAM (with mysql settings).
Great !!!! [I should perhaps write an howto ;) ]

My question:

In IMP/Options/Identities I want my users to have only a drop down list with
aliases available for him as FROM line (no manual input for the FROM); so they
cannot use it wrongly (typo or use for spam).
Could someone help in writing those few lines (to put in
imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php ?)
mysqlhost:localhost, database:replex, adminuser:xxxxx, password:yyyy
select alias from virtual where dest=$imp['user'];

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !!!

Pierre