[imp] Login.php - Login Failed - Line 161 of IMP.php

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:11:46 -0500 (CDT)

Guys,

It seems that there have benn several problems lately with logging into
Horde/IMP after some of the latest CVS updates. I've been running with an
up to date version of the CVS code. I also updated PHP to 4.3.0-dev (to
actually see the test.php page, which was broken due to File.php). I
upgraded also the IMAP c-client to 2001a (and this compiled fine (goto
test.mechanus.org/info.php - to see the phpinfo())), but now I can't
login. The login page keeps telling me that the username/password
combination is wrong. Also the imp/test.php page spits this out when I try
to test it.

server="sigil.mechanus.org" user="segleaur"
mailbox="{sigil.mechanus.org:143/imap}INBOX"

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream
{sigil.mechanus.org:143/imap}INBOX in /var/www/horde/imp/test.php on line
188

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /var/www/horde/imp/test.php on line 189
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/var/www/horde/imp/test.php on line 191

and

Notice: (null)(): Retrying LOGIN authentication after AUTHENTICATE LOGIN
failed (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: (null)(): Retrying LOGIN authentication after AUTHENTICATE LOGIN
failed (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: (null)(): Can not authenticate to IMAP server: AUTHENTICATE LOGIN
failed (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

I tried by bypassing the horde/index.php and tried to use imp/login.php
with the same results. No way to log in.

I tried the apache fix commented a few days ago, but to no avail. It would
just time out the page (and cause interesting CPU % spikes).

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Rodolfo