[imp] IMP couldn't show message body

Tan Tek Jau ttj@netbuilder.com.my
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:52:43 +0800

Hi,

I've encountered with some problem using imp (horde), courier-imap,
vpopmail, qmail.
Everything works fine except when I click on the mail subject to view the
message content (body),
no error message or  warning message, but the message content / body doesn't
come out,
the header was shown correctly, and full message can be seen after clicking
on "Message Source".
I think it's IMP problem in displaying the content of body since after I
change into using POP3 to access our mailbox, the problem is still there.

I've trace into the imp/message.php,
in the function buildMessage($attachments, $msg)
and it returns nothing at all in any of those 4 cases there.

http://php4.kutu.net/horde
username: demo@kmserv.com
password: demo

Thanks for any clue that might lead me to the right way out.

best regards,
ttj @ NetBuilder