[imp] 2 windows, 2 different accounts - no joy

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:26:10 -0500

PHP uses cookies to store session information if cookies are available.
 Because of the nature of cookies, whenever you try to go to the same
horde/imp site, it will send the cookie and tell IMP you want to use
that one session.  The solution is to disable cookies in the browser for
the horde site.  I run two sessions to the same horde regularly.  I just
told Mozilla and IE to refuse cookies from my horde server.