[imp] delete last message now jumps to first page of mailbox

Sean Gollschewsky sean.gollschewsky@ispw.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:23:55 +0100

I've noticed this as well and find it inconvienient.  I usually update about
once a week, and this started occuring probably 4 weeks ago.  Do other people
see this behaviour?  Is it 'Working as Designed?'  Can we change it back or make
it an option?

Cheers,
Sean.