[imp] delete last message now jumps to first page of mailbox

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:07:34 -0400

Hello,

I've just updated to Horde and IMP HEAD CVS. My previous install was from
several months ago.

I've got it all working, but find one change that is very annoying to me.
Previously, when I would delete the last email while stepping through my
email, the page would refresh to the last page of my inbox, i.e. Page 7 of
7. Now, I find that the page jumps to the first page of my inbox.

My normal work flow is to step through my email, either skipping, deleting,
filing, or responding as I go. When I'm done, I want to see the most recent
messages, i.e. the end of my mailbox, so I can review any messages that
I've skipped to see if I want to answer them. Jumping to the beginning of
my mailbox is useless as it is filled with messages from months ago that
I'm just kind of saving or never got around to filing.

I'd be glad to make this change myself if someone can point out around
where it happened. I assume this was intentional? And everyone else sees it
too? I went through the last 3000 messages on the mailing list but saw no
reference to it.

Thanks
Jeff

--