[imp] login with a valid username and passwd under IMP 3.1

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:52:35 +0800

Is there any documentation about "modify almost all of the files in horde/config
and horde/imp/config" ?
And how can I modify horde/config/horde.php and horde/imp/config/conf.php ?

I don't understand the horde/docs/INSTALL and imp/docs/INSTALL !

PS : Is it more difficult to setup IMP 3.1 rather than 3.0 ?

Would you mind to post me your horde/config/horde.php, lang.php, registry.php
/horde/imp/config/servers.php, pref.php and conf.php for reference ?

Thank you a lots ( very very much )...

Edward.