[imp] sub-folder problem

Hanser, Kevin kevin@merchantinternetgroup.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:17:55 -0400

A little more information on this problem:  It appears that the "folder
created successfully" and then not showing up only happens when trying to
create a sub-folder of inbox.  When we try to create a sub-folder of any
other folder, an error like this is displayed:
 The folder "blah/sub-blah" was not created. This is what the server said:
CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node /home/j/mail/blah/: File exists

thx