[imp] help - mswordview

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:49:48 -0500

Quoting Darci Antônio Tartari <dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br>:

> I am using horde 2.1, imp 3.1, turba 1.1, kronolith 1.0, nag 1.0, php 4.2.1
> with every php modules ok, except postgresql in FreeBSD 4.5 box.
>
> Every time I try to see a word doc using imp it works good but not for the
> pictures. I noticed that at unix prompt wvHtml  work without that problem.

This is exepected behaviour.  Lots of stuff in the list archives about this.

Some people have provided patches, but none of them secure enough to have
made it into the distribution.  If you search the archives you should be
able to locate patches and evaluate them against your security needs.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage