[imp] Attachments not being cleaned up on cancellations

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:16:28 -0600

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

| HEAD correctly deletes all attachments when you press cancel.  Not so in
| the 3.x branch - although I should probably backport the new code to it.
| In the meantime, your only option is probably to run a cron job (e.g.
| tmpwatch on Linux) to delete unneeded files in the temporary attachment
| directory.

This has been backported to RELENG_3.  Note that if a user closes the
composition window via the browser (e.g. closes the window without
canceling), the temporary attachment files will NOT be removed and still
must be deleted manually (or via a cron job).

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder