[imp] Language problem

Kenjiro Tanaka kenjiro@brturbo.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:14:34 -0300

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 08:52, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Kenjiro Tanaka <kenjiro@brturbo.com>:
> > 	Am I missing anything here? I have even tried "turning on" the 'lo=
cked'
> > option (which, for what I understood, force the users to work with th=
> > language set as default, right?). The problem still goes on.
>
> At least _that_ should work and it indeed does here. Perhaps the users
> already have chosen another language preference? That would override th=
> locked preference.
>
> Jan.

	No, Jan. Even a fresh new user gets that problem (someone who hasn't used the
webmail yet).

	I still couldn't solve the problem... and the users are complaining about the
language :(

	Can anyone help me?

	Kenjiro

--
(http://www.kenjiro.brturbo.com)

There is no Emotion, there is Peace
There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge
There is no Passion, there is Serenity
There is no Death, there is the Force