[imp] garbage in the compose window

loring@warex.net loring@warex.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:42:50 -0700

Liam:

So far I have tried:

On Windows
----------------------
Internet Explorer 6.0.26 - garbage in the compose window
Opera 6.05 - garbage in the compose window

On Linux
Mozilla 0.9.9 - garbage in the compose window (worse than IE 6)
Netscape 4.79 - compose window is blank
KDE Konqueror 3.0.0-12 - garbage in the compose window

This must have something to do with my configuration. I guess I broke it!

Loring