[imp] garbage in the compose window

Loring Rose loring@warex.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:29:37 -0700

Well, I finally fixed this:

I set "compress_pages" in horde/config/horde.php to "false", but this made
things even worse. Nearly at the end of my rope, I was browsing through
php.ini and noticed that "zlib.output_compression" was set "off". I changed
this to "on" (leaving "compress_pages" set "off"), and restarted apache.
Voilą! Problem solved. Weird, huh? Compression should have been off in php,
but was on in horde. Turning it on in php but off in horde fixed it.

Loring