[imp] automatic name expansion for RELENG3

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:30:20 +0200

Zitat von Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> I've backported the auto-name expansion stuff to IMP 3.1.  It seems to be
> working just fine.  The main thing involved was moving to functions out
> of
> horde/imp/compose.php to horde/lib/MIME.php and horde/imp/lib/IMP.php.

Sorry, but we can't except this patch though it's nice that you tried to
backport it. The patch is breaking backward compatibility because all
patches have to be applied locally to one module. You always have to deal
with people that still have Horde 2.0.

Btw, I'd prefer to let this feature mature a bit more before backporting it.
There still are possible interferences between multiple fields expanding at
the same time, I want to see a "Cancel" link/button and I like to handle
multiple returned matches.

Jan.