[imp] Re: [dev] IMP HEAD & sending messages with attachment and specialchar in IE

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:03:49 -0400

I got someone to try this on IE 6.0.2600 on XP and they have no problems sending
the message.  Then they tried IE 5.00.3502.1000 on win2k and again it worked.  I
then tried running the packet sniffer on the browser where I was having
problems.  But this time I changed "don't" to "dont" and I sent the message.
What do you know... the HTTP POST was like it should have been.

I guess I've found a bug in IE 6.0.2600 on Win2k.  Now what are the odds that
this would ever get fixed if I reported it?

Amith

..ZP.þ..³.9e..E..Üc.@...\÷À¨eýA{Ìú...P(Qb6þ¦³¯P.úð./..actionID....114..-----------------------------